All proposals must be submitted in English electronically through the competition website
no later than Monday, June 7, 2021 (23:59) Moscow Time
- A researcher / a research team of scientists of up to 35 years of age at the time of application from any country. International scientific collaboration and applications from joint research teams of young scientists from different countries are encouraged.
- A principle investigator (PI) or a team member, who made significant contribution to the research.
- Proficiency in English.
- An institutional approval and a letter of support from a supervisor.
- Must include research that is clearly and directly related to the oil and gas industry and matches one or more allowable topics / nominations.
- May include previous research accomplishments, be a continuation of previous or current work or involve a new line of investigation.
- Research may aim to investigate global issues, trends and prospects, respond to immediate industry needs or develop new, cost-effective and environmentally friendly technology or products, etc.
- Must be prepared in English and submitted through the competition website.
Evaluation: all applications will be subjected to a technical review process by Russian and foreign scientific experts in appropriate fields (subject matter experts, SMEs). Award decisions will be made by the Jury based on the results of the peer review and reviewers’ recommendations.
Awards will include but not limited to: research promotion, internship and mentorship opportunities at leading Russian and foreign oil and gas companies – members of the International Business Congress (IBC); participation in oil and gas forums and conferences; certificates of achievement, prizes and gifts; a publication in and a one year subscription to Gas Industry Journal, etc.
Winners will be invited to attend the Awards Ceremony that will be organized as part of the 10th St. Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF 2021) October 5-8, 2021.
For details, please see complete competition announcement – the Request for Applications (RFA).
Additional information and support: please contact Alexandra Lazareva, the program manager.
email@example.com | +7 (495) 240-54-57, ext. 124 | +7 (926) 528-31-45