Eligible Applicant must meet each of the following eligibility criteria:
- Any scientist from any country and of any nationality up to 35 years of age at the time of application;
- Be the author of the research or a team member – a researcher, who made substantial contributions to the research as evidenced in the enclosed Letter of support from a supervisor or PI;
- Have advanced proficiency in English (both writing and speaking skills);
- Provide an institutional approval (Application Form signed by an authorized institution representative);
- Provide an approval from a supervisor (submit a Letter of Support).
- The GIFAwards provides equal and non-discriminatory opportunities for all applicants: no regard will be given to gender, nationality, or religion;
- Young scientists may apply to GFAwards for more than one nomination; however, an applicant may not receive more than one award in a year nor may an individual receive more than one award for the same work;
- Teams of up to 5 members are eligible to apply. One applicant must serve as the principal investigator (PI) – will submit a proposal, and receive and an award (if proposal is selected) on behalf of the team;
- The GIFAwards Organizers reserve the right to restrict the participation of any individual or institution in their program.